The new business road test: what entrepreneurs and investors should do before launching a lean start-up
Table Of Contents
- My opportunity : why will or won't this work?
- Will the fish bite?
- Is this a good market?
- Is this a good industry?
- Competitive and economic sustainability : it takes two to tango
- What drives your entrepreneurial dream?
- Can you and your team execute?
- Your connections matter: which matter most?
- Putting the seven domains to work to develop your opportunity
- What to do before you launch your lean start-up
- How to learn what you dona???t know you don't know
- Who needs investors?
- Market analysis worksheet
- Industry analysis checklist
- Do-it-yourself marketing research for your new business road test
- Evidence-based forecasting
- Getting help with your road test
/ New business enterprises
/ Marketing research
Harlow, England : Pearson, 2018,
xx, 337 p.